Friday 31 May 2013

Today is the day ...

The day has finally arrived, the day that I set off on my travels to Cheltenham and the Wychwood Festival.  This is my first ever festival experience so I am perhaps understandably a little nervous about it all but very excited too.  Looking forward to a great weekend with a wonderful atmosphere of fun and games for the whole family ...

Arrive tonight and should have time to orient myself then get ready for a day of author events on Saturday and even more on Sunday.  Already planning to meet with Petr Horacek, hopping to meet with a few more authors too and get some great suggestions for books, reading and more.

Great programme lined up for the whole family so if you are wondering what to do now that the sun has decided to shine why not come on over to the racecourse at Cheltenham and enjoy the festival this weekend.

Hope to see many of you there, please come and say hello, you should be able to spot the tent and I may need your help taking it down and packing it away on Sunday too!

I'll be busily Facebooking and Tweeting over the weekend so if you can't make it remember to follow me there and check back here next week for news on the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment