Sunday 26 May 2013

Wychwood ... Five Days to Go

Only five days to go now and still so much to share ... 

Having told you about a selection of authors and events for Saturday 1st June let me reveal a few more ...


Did I mention that Philip Ardagh will be there?  Well he will, hopefully, be reading from his hilarious and very popular Grunt series of books.  


His event is described as needing plenty of audience participation and all-round silliness which sounds just perfect to me!  Talking about how he writes, why he writes, where his ideas come from and even ... why he likes ducks?! Yes I would like to know more about this too ... this is certainly going to be one of the many highlights of the weekend.


I will be, hopefully, chatting with Petr Horacek too.  Petr is the author and illustrator of such charming books as Strawberries are Red and What is Black is White.


I hope to talk to him about his latest titles, the board books Honk Honk Ba Ba and Time for Bed.  You'll be able to read my report of this chat on the Blog and in the Armadillo Magazine after the festival of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment